NAFER’s mission is to provide “a forum for federal equity receivers and the professionals who support them to consult with one another regarding the legal and practical issues they face in order to develop best practices and common solutions.”
NAFER’s main objective is to provide members with a grounding in the field of receivership to make informed and confident selections when choosing a receiver.
Other objectives include:
- To give federal equity receivers and the professionals with whom they work a forum for exchanging information and solutions regarding the legal and practical issues they face.
- Provide receivers with regional and national support through education, networking opportunities, and special events.
- Establish best practices and standards in the field of receivership.
- Improve the overall efficacy and delivery of receivership
- Compile textual resources including legal research and briefs in areas useful to receivers.
- Enable federal agencies and the judiciary to feel confident when working with NAFER members.