Real Estate Receivership Services Include:
- Assessment. Quickly evaluate, analyze and conduct a complete inventory of the assets, while minimizing liability/risk.
- Securing Assets. Gain control of a property, bank accounts and income stream associated with the property.
- Addressing Liability. Immediately identify and proactively address liability issues on properties.
- Interfacing. Work with tenants and/ interested parties to secure, stabilize and ensure maximum value.
- Stabilizing Property Operations. Evaluate all operating documents governing the asset operation.
- Preserving, Protecting and Maximizing Asset Value and Cash Flow. Securing operating accounts to implement proper accounting and expense control, as well as proactively addressing property, tenant, and operational issues.
- Adding Value. Maximizing value through operational efficiencies, hands-on property management, and development of independent financial statements/documents, including rent rolls, and profit and loss statements.
- Comprehensive Receivership Reports. Provide property and financial reports to all parties and the court.
I’ve worked with Beth Jo Zeitzer on numerous transactions over the years, specifically with ROI in the role of Receiver and Special Real Estate Commissioner. Beth Jo was masterful in maintaining, marketing and selling a property that had been utilized for a former charter school. She deftly navigated complicated IRS, insurance and lien issues. Moreover, Beth Jo has handled many Special Real Estate Commissioner cases with compassion and forethought, both maximizing return and taking special consideration for the people involved.